Comment on page
8.9. Circumstances Lead to Penalty
In the FPS game XEO, players may receive a penalty if they engage in behavior deemed harmful or disruptive to the gaming community. This can include cheating, hacking, exploitation of bugs or glitches or verbal abuse of other players. Penalties may range from temporary bans to permanent bans, depending on the severity of the offense. Players need to follow the game's rules and guidelines to maintain a positive and fair gaming experience for all players. These circumstances are as follows:
AFK and Connection errors: For players who can't connect before the game starts.
- A Warning Message will be sent to the player if the player intentionally quits the game for the first time.
- If the player leaves the game intentionally for the second time, the time to enter the match is increased by 10 minutes for 3 Matches.
- If the player leaves the game intentionally in the third match, the player will be suspended for 7 days.
- If the player is removed from the game in a total of 5 Matches, the player will be removed from the game for 14 days.
- In the remaining AFK situations, dashboard rewards are taken.
Third-party software use: The player receives a permanent suspension and closes the account.
- Scripting software
- Wallhack software
- Aim hack software
- Trigger systems
- Color systems
- Spoofer software
- Match ending or ending software
- Skin software
- ESP software
- Macro software
- Resolution software
Intentional Player Kills to Opponent Players (Wintrade): In the following situations that may adversely affect the gameplay, a warning/XP penalty/7/14/permanent suspension will be applied, respectively.
- Die on purpose to rival players.
- Inflicting damage to players on their own team will adversely affect gameplay.